- Betaine hydrochloride - c5h11no2. Hcl - feed grade
- Category 3a (annex i of reg. 1831/2003) - chemically well-defined substance
- Having a similar biological effect to vitamins.
- Colour : white
- Texture : crystalline powder
- Behaviour : free flowing
- Betaine HCL content : min. 93%
- Betaine content : min. 70,7%
- Loss on drying : max. 2%
- Heavy metals (as pb) : max. 10ppm
- As : max. 2ppm
- Flow agent : silicon dioxide (up to 5%)
- 25kg drums or bags.
- keep in a dry, cool and well-ventilated place. Store at room temperature in the
- original container. Protect from light and heat.
- 4shelf life: 3 years after production date in the original unopened packaging
- Betain is a white crystalline powder with excellent free flowing abilities and vitamin-like biological effects
- Betain consist of betaine hydrochloride c5h11no2. Hcl
- Betain contains minimal 93% betaine hydrochloride which equals 70. 7% pure betaine
Application in animal nutrition
- betaine is a methyl donor, essential for synthesis of creatine, phophatidylcholine, carnitine, adrenaline and purinesbetaine acts as osmoregulator, assisting animals suffering frommalabsorption, diarrhea and heat stress. Betaine has positive effects on carcass quality, leading to more lean meat and less abdominal fat
- betaine has good applications in cases of coccidiosis and diets containing ionophoric coccidiostats.
- Competitive pricing
- Excellent free-flowing characteristics, whereas other betaine products face caking problems
Enter Buying Requirement Details
601, Royal Square, Near JBR Arcade, Science City Road, Sola,Ahmedabad - 380060, Gujarat, India
Mr Rohit Patel (Director)
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.