Maltase Enzyme Product Specifications
- The main ingredient in maltase enzyme is the maltase enzyme
- Provide Energy
Maltase is a crucial carbohydrate-digesting enzyme that is instrumental in the breakdown of maltose sugar molecules into simpler glucose units. This important enzyme is synthesized in the lining of the intestinal wall and works in conjunction with other carbohydrate-digesting enzymes to break down the starches and complex sugars present in the grains and plant-based foods we consume daily.
Maltase plays a crucial role in the digestive process by breaking down maltose, a naturally-occurring sugar, into two glucose molecules, which are then oxidized by the body for energy. This enzymatic process is essential for the effective digestion of starches and sugars in our diet, and it helps to maintain overall digestive health.
Health Benefits of Maltase Enzyme:
- Aids in Carbohydrate Digestion: Maltase Enzyme cleaves the bond linking the two parts of the maltose sugar molecule, breaking down maltose into two glucose molecules which are easily oxidized for energy.
- Helps in Starch Digestion: Maltase Enzyme is an important part of the enzymatic process that our bodies use to effectively digest starches and sugars present in grains and other plant-based foods we eat daily.
- Synthesized in Intestinal Wall: The maltase enzyme is synthesized in the lining of the intestinal wall and used with the cells inside our mucous membranes.
- Works with Other Enzymes: Maltase Enzyme works with other carbohydrate-digesting enzymes to break down starches and complex sugars into simpler, more-digestible pieces.
- Resumed in Small Intestine: The process of digestion is reduced or temporarily halted during the more acidic phases of digestion in the stomach, but is resumed in the relatively neutral pH of the small intestine where Maltase Enzyme is again secreted.
- Vegetarian Supplement: The vegetarian supplement form of Maltase Enzyme is produced by a natural fermentation process of Aspergillis oryzae.
FAQs of Maltase Enzyme :
Maltase Enzyme works best at what temperature?
Maltase Enzyme works best at an optimal temperature of around 40-50 deg celsius(104 degree fahrenheit).
What is Maltase Enzyme alternative name?
Maltase Enzyme is also known as alpha-glucosidase, alpha-dextrinase, maltase-glucoamylase, and maltase.
What type of enzyme is Maltase Enzyme?
Maltase Enzyme is a type of hydrolase enzyme that cleaves the bond between the two parts of the maltose sugar molecule.
What is the role of Maltase Enzyme in digestion?
Maltase Enzyme plays an important role in the digestion process by breaking down the maltose sugar molecule into simpler glucose molecules which are easily oxidized by the body for energy.
Is Maltase Enzyme a vegetarian supplement?
Yes, the vegetarian supplement form of Maltase Enzyme is produced by a natural fermentation process of Aspergillus oryzae.
Enter Buying Requirement Details
601, Royal Square, Near JBR Arcade, Science City Road, Sola,Ahmedabad - 380060, Gujarat, India