Price And Quantity
- 100.00 - 200.00 INR/Kilograms
- 1 Kilograms
- Tacrolimus is used with other medications to prevent rejection of a kidney, heart, or liver transplant.
- 127 - 129
- Medicine Grade
- Cardiovascular Agents
- Dry Place
- 2 Years
- White crystals or white crystalline powder
- Tacrolimus is soluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, ethyl acetate, and ether, and it is practically insoluble in water.
- 804.018 g/mol Grams (g)
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Kilograms Per Month
- 1 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 1 Kg Pack
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Product DescriptionTacrolimusÃÂ is used with other medications to prevent rejection of a kidney, heart, or liver transplant. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as immunosuppressants. It works by weakening your body's defense system (immune system) to help your body accept the new organ as if it were your own.
601, Royal Square, Nr JBR Arcade , Science City Road, Sola, Ahmedabad - 380060, Gujarat, India