- Ph Level NA
- Molecular Formula C44H69NO12
- Molecular Weight 804.018 g/mol Grams (g)
- Loss on Drying NA
- Solubility Tacrolimus is soluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, ethyl acetate, and ether, and it is practically insoluble in water.
- Smell Other
- Shelf Life 2 Years
Price And Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- 100.00 - 200.00 INR/Kilograms
- Cardiovascular Agents
- 804.018 g/mol Grams (g)
- Tacrolimus is used with other medications to prevent rejection of a kidney, heart, or liver transplant.
- Tacrolimus is soluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, ethyl acetate, and ether, and it is practically insoluble in water.
- White crystals or white crystalline powder
- 127 - 129
- 2 Years
- Medicine Grade
- Dry Place
- Cash on Delivery (COD), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Kilograms Per Month
- 1 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 1 Kg Pack
- Western Europe, Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Central America, South America, Asia, Africa
- All India
Tacrolimus is used with other medications to prevent rejection of a kidney, heart, or liver transplant. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as immunosuppressants. It works by weakening your body's defense system (immune system) to help your body accept the new organ as if it were your own.