100.00 - 200.00 INR/Kilograms
- Molecular Formula C44H69NO12
- HS Code 2941
- Shelf Life 2 Years
- Heavy Metal (%) NA
- Solubility Tacrolimus is soluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, ethyl acetate, and ether, and it is practically insoluble in water.
- EINECS No 1308068-626-2
- Particle Size NA
- Supply Ability : 100 Kilograms Per Month
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1 Kilograms
- 100.00 - 200.00 INR/Kilograms
- 127 - 129
- Medicine Grade
- 804.018 g/mol Grams (g)
- Cardiovascular Agents
- Tacrolimus is used with other medications to prevent rejection of a kidney, heart, or liver transplant.
- Dry Place
- 2 Years
- White crystals or white crystalline powder
- Tacrolimus is soluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, ethyl acetate, and ether, and it is practically insoluble in water.
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 100 Kilograms Per Month
- 1 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- 1 Kg Pack
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Product DescriptionTacrolimusÃÂ is used with other medications to prevent rejection of a kidney, heart, or liver transplant. This medication belongs to a class of drugs known as immunosuppressants. It works by weakening your body's defense system (immune system) to help your body accept the new organ as if it were your own.
601, Royal Square, Near JBR Arcade, Science City Road, Sola,Ahmedabad - 380060, Gujarat, India